A world where all people have equal opportunity for full participation in society.
ISPO aims to improve the quality of life for persons who may benefit from the rehabilitation practice of prosthetic, orthotic, mobility and assistive technology by:
- Promoting multidisciplinary practice;
- Facilitating professional education to provide quality care;
- Promoting research and evidence-based practice;
- Facilitating innovative and appropriate technology;
- Fostering International collaboration and consensus;
- Facilitating knowledge exchange.